Subscribe to the Leadership with Heart Podcast:
Eric Elkins is a strategist, author, professional speaker, and CEO of WideFoc.us Social Media, a Denver-based agency he founded in 2007. His team drives tangible results for B2B tech/SaaS companies, B2B consumer brands, the home services industry, nonprofits, and global corporations. For more than 15 years, Eric has helped companies grow their visibility and increase revenue.
- His company works to elevate, refine, and activate their client’s social media presence
- They focus on strategic B2C and B2B social media outreach, paid social ad campaigns, and real-time monitoring and engagement for small businesses, nonprofits, consumer brands, and global corporations
- Many of his employees had never met in person, and he brought the employees out to meet in person to build the interpersonal relationships
- He works to create a team culture, although they are spread throughout all the US
- Eric learned early on that he had to change the way he delivered criticism to his younger workforce
The Listening Guide
Create a listening culture that elevates the employee experience with The Listening Guide.
Through this guide, Heather uncovers how you can ensure those you lead feel heard by taking 3 approaches to listening inside an organization.
Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts
Listen to the podcast on Spotify