Subscribe to the Leadership with Heart Podcast:
Sarah Wilson is an entrepreneur, mother of three and Co-Founder of Chip Cookies. A graduate from The George Washington University – School of Business, Sarah founded Chip Cookies in 2016 with the loving support of her husband, Sean!
- Businesses are often created out of our own neccesities
- It is possible to have a family and be an entrepreneur
- Sarah shares the challenges of being a CEO and mom
- Chip was founded by Sean and Sarah Wilson
- Chip Cookies is known as the original gourmet cookie delivery company
- They deliver warm, fresh, gourmet cookies to your doorstep
The Listening Guide
Create a listening culture that elevates the employee experience with The Listening Guide.
Through this guide, Heather uncovers how you can ensure those you lead feel heard by taking 3 approaches to listening inside an organization.
Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts
Listen to the podcast on Spotify