Subscribe to the Leadership with Heart Podcast:
- He negotiates for a living, but his daughters always win
- Jason has spent most of his adult life with SCA
- Sharing your humanity makes it easier for smooth interactions
- When you’re having a rough morning, or day, be open about with your teams, so they understand where you are coming from
- It’s okay to not always be ‘on’
- Always try to reschedule meetings when you know you are not mentally capable of being your best self
Jason serves as the President for SCA. Prior to that he served as the Chief Operating Office for SCA, accountable for operations, sales, and clinical, with a focus on driving growth through talent development and strategic partnerships. Previously he was a Group President leading the Southeast, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and California. Jason originally joined SCA’s Finance Department in 2008, supporting SCA’s facilities in Southern California, before moving into Operations. Jason spent six years living in and leading various parts of the West Coast Division and helped lead creating partnerships with Monarch, HealthCare Partners, and MemorialCare. Jason is based in SCA’s Birmingham office. Jason earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance from The University of Alabama and a Master’s of Science in Finance from Boston College. Jason and his wife Amelia have been married for 16 years and have three daughters – Sloane (8), Vesper (6), and Hart (6).
The Listening Guide
Create a listening culture that elevates the employee experience with The Listening Guide.
Through this guide, Heather uncovers how you can ensure those you lead feel heard by taking 3 approaches to listening inside an organization.
Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts
Listen to the podcast on Spotify