Subscribe to the Leadership with Heart Podcast:
- They’ve built the company to be over 30 employees in just 5 years
- Their company guarantees your book a bestseller title
- Leaders Press has worked hard on SEO as one of their marketing strategies
- USA Today and Wall Street Journal are based on sales
- USA Today requires about 6,000 copies to be sold that week in order to feature your book
- The Wall Street Journal requires about 3,000 copies to be sold that week in order to feature your book
Alinka Rutkowska is the CEO of Leaders Press, a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling press, where she creates books for entrepreneurs from scratch and launches them into best-seller with a 100% success rate.
She runs a hybrid publishing house with traditional distribution (via Simon & Schuster) through which more than 500 entrepreneurs have been able to share their stories with the world.
Connect with Alinka Rutkowska on LinkedIn
Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts
Listen to the podcast on Spotify