Subscribe to the Leadership with Heart Podcast:
- Suzette began working with another company for veterans and realized they weren’t working for the veteran’s benefit, and decided to start her own.
- Her company specializes in assisting veterans in navigating the often-complex process of obtaining the benefits and aid they are entitled to through various government programs.
- Suzette has firsthand experience of the challenges veterans can face when trying to access their benefits.
- The company offers a range of services, including assistance with filling out paperwork, representation in appeals and hearings, and help in identifying and applying for relevant programs and benefits.
- Suzette is a strong advocate for veterans’ rights and works to raise awareness about the issues that veterans may encounter when trying to access their benefits. They also have strong ties to the veteran community and have been able to gather knowledge and resources that are practical for veterans and their families.
Suzette is the founder and CEO of Patriot Angels. Patriot Angels is a third party resource that assists Veterans and their widows in obtaining the VA Benefit Aid & Attendance. This benefit is designed to help supplement their long-term care costs allowing them to afford the care they need and deserve in all areas of continuous care (In-Home Care, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing Care). She has always been an advocate for the vulnerable and for those who cannot advocate for themselves. We streamline the application process to ensure our nations heroes get the care they deserve as soon as possible. We work with families to meet their financial and medical needs in order to enrich the qualify of their lives. We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year and have assisted almost 14,000 Veterans and their spouses in obtaining this benefit which projects to be over 400 million dollars in the pockets of our brave men and women who fought for our country to help them pay for their care.
The Listening Guide
Create a listening culture that elevates the employee experience with The Listening Guide.
Through this guide, Heather uncovers how you can ensure those you lead feel heard by taking 3 approaches to listening inside an organization.
Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts
Listen to the podcast on Spotify