Subscribe to the Leadership with Heart Podcast:
Heather chats directly with her listeners and reflects back to 5 years ago when she was at a crossroads while struggling to work her 9 to 5 and pursue her dream of working as an entrepreneur at the same time. Her dream was always to build her own business - which she has! Employee Fanatix (at the time, it was named Customer Fanatix) was born 5 years ago, and she hasn't looked back since. Here are some of her reflections...
- People should follow their intuition
- Heather reflects on the past 5 years
- Customer Fanatix became Employee Fanatix
Heather Younger's Bio
Heather R. Younger is a highly sought-after international speaker, 2x TEDx speaker, diversity, equity, and inclusion strategist, consultant, adjunct organizational leadership professor, and facilitator who has earned her reputation as “The Employee Whisperer.” As a champion for positive change in workplaces, communities, and our world at large, Heather founded Employee Fanatix, a leading employee engagement and leadership development consulting and training firm, to inspire others by teaching the kind of caring leadership that drives real business results.
The Listening Guide
Create a listening culture that elevates the employee experience with The Listening Guide.
Through this guide, Heather uncovers how you can ensure those you lead feel heard by taking 3 approaches to listening inside an organization.
- Understand why listening is the key to employee engagement
- Learn how the Cycle of Listening contributes to strong workplace relationships
- Get a practical framework for creating a listening culture that is bidirectional, responsive, and supportive
Download it here.
Connect with Heather R. Younger on LinkedIn
Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts
Listen to the podcast on Spotify