News Coverage and Publications
- Here’s How Employers Can Prevent Their Employees From Job Hopping
- 13 Effective Methods To Help You Build A Strong Brand Identity
- Five Easy Ways To Excel At Employee Recognition (And Keep Your Best People)
- There’s No Time Like Today To Be Fully Present
- 10 Must-Read Titles For Any HR Professional’s Summer Reading List
- 13 Methods For Maintaining Your Company Culture When Leadership Changes
- 14 Ways To Establish Yourself As A New Leader In Business
- 15 Signs That It’s Time To Pivot Your Business
- The Importance Of Values: 12 Ways Startups Can Build Their Ethical Foundation
- Five Critical Rules To Abide By When Leading A New Team
- Three Powerful Ways To Overcome Adversity
- How To Assess Candidates For The Predicted Skills Of The Future
- What My 13-Year Old Taught Me About Being Trustworthy
- Forget your “swim lane.” Run to your potential instead.
- Lead your mind before you lead others.
- Mentoring: Each one, reach one.
- Self-care: The most important leadership ingredient.
- 3 ways to help others truly feel seen and heard.
- From adversity to liberation.
American Express Open Forum
- Our Founder lends her voice to the topic of employee fear in the face of AI changes in this article.
- Influencive: Heather Younger Shares 5 Key Steps to Becoming a TEDx Speaker
- BIZCATALYST 360: What is Your Why?
- Future Sharks: Heather Younger Recounts Her Experience as a Keynote Speaker at HBR Week Brasil
- Pizza Marketplace: What 5 qualities do you need in your frontline employees?
- Environmental Leader: As a speaker at the 2018 Environmental Leader Conference, Heather shared some valid points, some of which were captured in this article.
- Bill Quiseng: Use of Live Chat or Social Media for Customer Service: One More Way to Make or Break Your Brand!
- I Want It Now – The Customer Engagement Blog: What Your Customers Can Tell You That Metrics Never Will.
- Tandem Seven: 4 Ways to Empower Employees to Rock at Customer
- The Tech Blog Writer: TEDx – Transforming Adversity into Opportunity
Podcasts and Webcasts
- All Things Work Podcast: Heather Younger on Cultivating Employee Loyalty
- The Pozcast with Adam Posner: Heather R. Younger: Resilience, Employee Loyalty & Leadership
- Everyday People Podcast – By The HR Dad: Heather Younger – Fired with Dignity
- Why It Works: Heather Younger on Resilience
- Lead Like No Other – Actions That Inspire: Heather Younger Talks About Why Employee Loyalty Is Critical
- Your Stories Don’t Define You: 130: I Will Not Meet Hate at the Door, Lessons of Love and Forgiveness
- Value Through Vulnerability: Truly Hue-Man Conversation by HumansFirst – Cordelia Gaffer, Heather Younger & Brooke Erol
- Passion to Profession: International TEDx Speaker Heather Younger on Leadership and Employee Loyalty
- The Leadership Habit: Developing Resilience in Yourself and Your Team with Employee Loyalty and Leadership Expert Heather Younger
- Leadership Excellence with Danny Langloss: Employee Experience, Employee Engagement, and The Art of Caring Leadership
- The Key to HR Success in 2021: How to Effectively and Efficiently Listen to Your Remote Organization
- One Last Thought: Why Be ‘A’ When You Can Be ‘THE’?
- Higher Purpose Podcast: Reframing Adversity
- HeroesLikeYou: Transforming Adversity into Opportunity
- Mindset 2 Mastery: Helping Your Leadership Team Find Their Truth w/ Heather Younger
- Higher Purpose Podcast: The 7 Laws of Employee Loyalty with Heather Younger
- The Game Changer Network: Heather Younger – The 7 Intuitive Laws of Employee Loyalty: Fascinating Truths About What It Takes to Create Truly Loyal and Engaged Employees
- Getting Unstuck – The Innovation Station: Exploring Employee Engagement & Loyalty, Interview with Heather Younger.
- Ash Said it Daily Podcast
- The Fast Leader Podcast
- Moving Forward Leadership Podcast
- The Freedom Club Podcast
- Getting Unstuck: Saying “No!” to Adversity
- Invincible Success: Amplify Your Sales, Leadership, Speaking, and Life! Improve Employee Loyalty through leadership with Heather Younger
- Value through Vulnerability
- Inspirational Leadership with Kristen Harcourt: Leadership is a Work in Progress with Heather Younger
- The Brendan Burns Show
Heather Younger’s Full Interview at TINYcon 2018
TEDx Colorado Springs on FOX21
Heather Younger at TINYcon 2018